Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Tagged

Ok, so I don't normally like these "tagged" things, but this one seems to be getting around so I figured I would do it (thanks Flee for tagging me!)

The "rules" of the game are as follows:
1. Post the rules on your blog.
2. Write 6 random things about yourself.
3. Tag 6 people at the end of your post.
4. If you're tagged, DO IT and pass on the tag.

Now, 6 things about me...

1. I used to hate guacamole but now I LOVE it!
2. I always say I am growing my hair out, then I let it get long & always end up wearing it in a ponytail, so I go get it cut. I love the new haircut for a couple days, then hate it & swear I am growing my hair out again. It is a vicious cycle!
3. I am addicted to shopping at Good Will! I have been there 3 times this week already! You can find things brand new & they are super cheap! I have been going crazy buying craft stuff that would normally cost me a lot of money! You can also get great books, movies & tons of other goodies for super cheap!
4. I love doing laundry but I hate putting the clothes away.
5. I am super picky about the way you put the toilet paper on the holder. It has to be when you pull it comes from over the roll, not from under...does that make sense to anyone?!?!?! Oh well, it is hard to explain.
6. I am really smart, but I often my mouth gets ahead of my brain & I say ditsy things before I can stop myself! It always gives Seth a good laugh:)

Almost everyone has already posted this tag, so I will not tag anyone specific. If you haven't done it & would like to, consider yourself tagged!

3 comments:

JENNY said...

I was addicted to shopping at the D.I. in Utah, so that is good to know about the Good Will. I am the same way when it comes to laundry!!! :)

Anonymous said...

At work I always put the roll so it goes over and not under you wouldn't believe how many people told me that is the way you have to!!

Flee said...

I totally get the toilet paper thing! I have to do mine the other way right now, Lizzy likes to spin the roll, when it comes out from under it just keeps spinning w/o unrolling the whole thing.