Friday, September 26, 2008

Kimmie is walking!!!

Kimmie walked alone for the first time just now & I missed it! She walks all the time holding one of your hands. We have been trying for a while to get her to do it on her own. We would let go of one of her hands & she would just stand there or sit down. Well, Seth & Scott had to go downtown today to do some work & they took Kimmie with them. I was excited to have time alone to get some laundry & cleaning done. My phone just rang saying I had a video message. When I opened it up there is Kimmie walking around all by herself! I started crying I was so happy!!!!! But so sad that I missed it; just like I missed her rolling over for the first time. I swear Seth planned it:) I am so happy, but nervous because now everything changes! Oh no, I better get ready to chase her around the house even more than I already do now! This is the very first footage of her walking all by herself:) It is only 10 seconds long because that's all you can send in a video message from our phones. She is such a pro!!! I am sure we will be posting more videos soon!

5 comments:

Flee said...

Oh my goodness! i can't believe it! she is such a good walker already! What a sweet face.

Jessica said...

Yay, that is great! Look out, here she comes. So cute. Sorry you missed the first time, that would make me sad too.

JENNY said...

That's some pretty good walkin'! She is so adorable. I miss Izzi at that age! Thanks for the birthday wish.

Anonymous said...

YEAH!!! HOw exciting...she's mighty good, no falling or stumbling. Don't be sad....thanks to technology you got to see it too...maybe not first hand but still. Watch out, now begins the chasing. Have fun!!

Anonymous said...

Yeah go Kimmie!!! She is walking so good she really is a little pro!! She is super cute...have fun chasing her around!! :)