Friday, September 12, 2008
Running a 5K
Yesterday we found out our city is having a 5K run/walk this Saturday (they are doing a bunch of activities for Tigard Family Fest). Seth & I have just started running every night & so far we have done 3.48 miles a night. Neither one of us have ever done a 5K before but it is only 3.1 miles so we figured since we do more than that each night why not give it a try! We signed up yesterday and the race is tomorrow morning. It starts at our city hall and takes us through the trails in the parks. Then we end at our church building where we will get free breakfast! Scott is also running with us. It should be a lot of fun! I don't really care how fast we do it as long as I finish! I will post the results tomorrow!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Good luck with that! I do not like running, so good for you!
Wow!
Good for you guys.....good luck, be sure to let us know how you did!!!
Hey! You're little girl is so cute! You guys definitely need to call us next time you're in Utah so we can have you over! Thanks for all your comments on our blog, it's good to know that people are reading! Good luck with the 5k tomorrow, that's awesome!
Post a Comment