Kimberly loves walking while holding your hands. Her new thing she LOVES doing is walking with her friend Mickey:) She will hold onto your finger with one hand, then hold Mickey's hand with her other and walk around with him. It is the cutest thing ever. She looks at him while she walks and she is always so excited! (You may have noticed this is not your normal size Mickey doll) Now I can't stop thinking we should take her to Disney World &
see how she likes it!She still walks holding your hands but has also started where she will walk from me to Seth and if we let go of her hands she takes a few steps by herself. Any day now she will be running around! She has also figured out how to go down the stairs, she slides on her belly & reaches her back foot around until she finds the next step, then slides some more. She is so smart, maybe too smart;) She keeps us on our toes, that's for sure!
P.S. I am sure all of you have heard that the release date was moved to Nov 21 for the Twilight movie but for those of you who haven't heard you can read part of the manuscript for "Midnight Sun" (Twilight from Edwards view) on www.stepheniemeyer.com You will LOVE it but will also be sad you can only read 264 pages. It sucks you in & then leaves you wanting more! She better get working on it again and finish it soon!
4 comments:
So cute! What a sweet face! and I can't wait until she finishes the book....I don't know how long I can hold on...I need to know what he thinks and how he feels. *sigh*
That is just too cute! Thanks for the idea on the teething tablets, I am going to try that. I too am excited about the movie moving up, how ever I am bummed because I LOVE Harry Potter and that's when #6 movie was going to be released. Oh well! Perhaps your not a H.P fan.?
CHRISSY! I got your message. This wk has been crazy so I haven't called you back. I was teasing about Utah. No worries! I've been running around at 100mph with school and Eliza and everything else that comes with being a full time mom and student. I need a vacation. I'm pretty excited that the date for the Twilight movie has been moved up. Makes my day!! I need to read the Midnight Sun manuscript. I might have to wait though till this crazy semester is over to read anything but a text book.
SHe is just absolutely adorable. Chris loves to see her pictures too. She looks so happy. It is so funny that she takes Mickey as her walking buddy. She is gonna give you a run for your money soon...but how exciting. Is #2 a possibility yet? Just curious. I'll talk to you soon.
Post a Comment