We did it! We ran our 5K this morning! This is us at the finish line. Seth and Scott finished in 29 minutes (Seth was 2 seconds ahead of Scott). My time was 31:54. I averaged 10:30 per mile. That is not super fast, but it is the fastest I have done in a long time! I am pretty proud of my time, especially since we just started running last week! Seth's cousin Bekah also ran with us and she did GREAT!!! Kimmie was waiting at the finish line with Oma cheering us on! Next year we will take Kimmie with us!
We also hiked Oneonta Falls this week. I have never been able to do it because I was pregnant when they went last time. You have to hike through a log jam and the water is FREEZING! I will post pictures and more about that later. Well, the run was a lot of fun and I can't wait to do it again next year!
9 comments:
I'm so jealous! I want to run a 5K. Congrats on finishing. I'm not sure that I'd be able to finish. :)
Way to go girl!!! That is awesome that you did a 5k so much fun!!!
Yay you! That is so great! You totally have a reason to be proud! Keep up the great work!
Congratulations! That is quite the feat. Keep on running!
as naylor would say "running is the worst part of practice so i don't know why anyone would do it as a sport!"
Congrats to you all! Great job, I know I couldn't do it, I hate to run.
COngratulations!!! HOw fun!!
Good work!!
I have to say that running is so hard for me and the fact that you averaged 10 1/2 minutes per mile is amazing! I can't even run for 5 minutes straight. I really do wish I lived in Portland. I think about it alot and so does Eli. I see us living there by the time Isabelle goes to school. But you never know!Great job!!
Post a Comment