Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Neil Diamond concert canceled:(

So I got an email today saying the Portland Neil Diamond concert this Monday has been canceled due to "unforeseen production logistics". What does that even mean??? I know he has been having trouble with his voice and some fans left his concert demanding refunds & they gave them! I am so bummed! I was so excited to go to the concert. They said we can get a refund for our tickets or wait and use them for the TBD concert date. I don't know what to do!!! I want to see him really bad but who knows when/if they will reschedule it. So sad:(
My surgery is tomorrow at 10am. I am so excited to be able to breathe again! Well, I am going to do some more research about the canceled concert and decide what to do.

4 comments:

Jessica said...

Really I think you should look at this as a blessing in disguise...Just kidding you know I love you, just not Neil. Sorry to hear of your dilemma.

Scott, Tina, Spencer and Morgan said...

if you wait, can you get a refund later on? if not, get a refund now and purchase your ticket if it's rescheduled.

Heather and Thomas Mann said...

Dang... no Neil Diamond! You know how I feel about him... you and Bill tortured me with him for a drive from Spanish Fork. And What?! You are having surgery? Hope everything is ok.

Flee said...

Good luck on your nose job! I hope it looks good when you are done! :) HA! Sorry to hear about Neil. I know how you must feel. What's with everyone above not liking him? I don't get it! I love neil! Maybe it's a michigan thing? I don't know. miss and love you!