Monday, September 22, 2008

1 year ago

So 1 year ago today was Kimberly's due date. I have been thinking a lot about it & wondering how things would have been had she came on her due date, not 6 weeks early. This picture was taken just a couple days before Kimmie was born. I was HUGE!!! Anyway, I can't believe how fast time goes by & Kimmie is such a happy, healthy girl. A couple days ago it was super nice outside so we took Kimmie to play in a fountain in Beaverton. She LOVED it! We took so many great pictures, but I only posted these two. It was a lot of fun, but I forgot to bring towels for us! After playing for a while we were soaked & cold. We used our blanket to dry Kimmie off & luckily I had a change of clothes in the diaper bag. She had a great time and we will definitely take her back next summer! The weather is starting to cool off so now we have to find other activities to do. Here is our cute little family after playing in the fountain!
I am feeling much better these days. The swelling in my nose is going down and I can breathe so much better! It was a rough couple of days but I am so glad I had the surgery. Thank you Seth, Oma, Papa & Scott for helping with Kimmie & letting me rest!

3 comments:

Jessica said...

I am glad that your little girl is doing so well despite being 6 weeks early. And it's fun that we were in labor together and that she and Korbin are almost twins. Love the pictures, they make me cold just looking at them. Yay for fall!

Flee said...

Dude. You weren't huge. you were pregnant! There IS a difference! anyways, I'm so glad that you guys are so happy, you have such a beautiful family and I'm so happy and proud of you. I know I have no right to be proud, but I am! you are such a great friend and person. i love you!

Flee said...

Lizzy says "Kimmie!" and gave her kisses. :)