Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Utah!

We just returned from spending a week in Utah for Spencer's baby blessing. It was so fun being around family & friends. My Mom, Tom & step-brother (in-law) Tim stayed with Tina & Scott. I am so glad everyone was able to get together, I miss my family so much! We stayed with our friends Angie & Rossii (thanks a MILLION for everything). We spent most of our time hanging out with the family at Tina's apartment. It was so nice seeing my cute little nephew Spencer & seeing Kimmie interact with my family. She loves all of them so much. Some of our friends also attended Spencer's blessing so it was great seeing them too, I just wish we had more time to visit with them. Our trip was great & I already miss everyone! Here is a slide show of some fun pictures - there are a lot so be sure to look at all of them:)

6 comments:

KataFara said...

YOu look so cute. I love your long hair. And your little sister has grown up so much and is so beautiful. I am glad life is going well for your family. And thank you. For your support...it's funny how a quick word from an old friend can bring you hope and a smile. Thank you. No worries, it's life and one day I'll look back and laugh and be in awe that we did it. Take care Chrissy. Love the pictures!

Flee said...

Holy crap. I miss you. Love the pics. We have the sexiest lips ever. :) Kimmie looks like such a big girl in her jeans! I can't believe how fast time is oging by.

Love you!

LAURA and ELIZA said...

OH NO! I am the saddest person that you didn't call me. Eliza and Kimmie would have had so much fun together. Next time! I need to come to Oregon. I've heard its gorgeous!

Michele said...

Chrissy I love the pics and you look awesome good job! I am kind of in a rut right now, so fun. Kimmie is too cute!

Jana said...

Fun pics! Happy Birthday to Kimmie (a smidge late)!!

April said...

Hi Chrissy and Seth. Your little girl is so cute! I can't believe she's a year old. Heather and Jessica keep me updated on how you guys are doing. I just wanted to say hi and hope you're doing great.
April :)