Tuesday, August 5, 2008

I am hooked!!!

So hooked may not be the best word to describe it, I am OBSESSED! All of my friends talk about these books & until Saturday I had never given them any thought. I finally got sick of everyone blogging about it, so I decided to see what all the fuss was about. I borrowed Twilight from my sis-in-law, Cyndy, and began reading Saturday afternoon while Kimmie was napping. I had NO idea what I was in for! I couldn't put it down!!!! I read every chance I could. I stayed up later than I should have that night, but I was so involved in Edward & Bella that I couldn't put it down. After church on Sunday Seth was great enough to watch Kimmie while I curled up in bed with the book. Seth's dad even brought me lunch in bed, thanks!!! By early Sunday evening I had finished Twilight & started New Moon. I stayed up a little too late that night too. Monday I read any chance I could, and got most of my reading done while Kimmie napped. I polished off New Moon by Monday evening & started Eclipse. I cannot believe how much I was loving these books! Why hadn't I read them sooner?!?!? Well, it is Tuesday afternoon & I just finished Eclipse. Cyndy is bringing by Breaking Dawn in a couple hours. I wish I had it now! Kimmie is still napping & I can hardly wait to see what happens. Okay, so I know this blog makes me sound really dumb, especially to those who haven't read the books, but it has been a long time since I have read a book that occupies my mind the way this one does!! I only hope the movie is a s good If you haven't read them, you better run out & get them NOW. But be prepared, you will not want to do anything else but read:) I hope I haven't neglected Seth & Kimmie too much. Seth asked me what I am going to do once I finish Breaking Dawn.....my only answer is read them again;)

4 comments:

LAURA and ELIZA said...

I am in LOVE with those books too1 You don't sound silly Chrissy! Its only natural to enjoy a good old fashioned vampire/human love story. I got Breaking Dawn on Saturday night and I am over halfway thru. I don't get to read quite as much as I would like, but I'm too scared to finish it! I'm going to be devastated! You will LOVE the new book.

Noah and Amanda said...

Whats funny is that we both started reading the book on the same night...:). What I love about the book is Edward! He is one hot Vampire.

Flee said...

Holy crap I know! Welcome! It's great having you here in my world. Miss you guys! Call me when you finish breaking dawn. Also, am I the only one who really likes the titles of the books. I think she did a great job naming them all.

Anonymous said...

Oh Man I was just like you when I read them. I could not put them down. I just finished Breaking Dawn and absolutely loved it. Dev was totally neglected while I read those books but not for long because I would finish them in a day or two. Enjoy Breaking Dawn you are going to love it!!! Miss you guys!!!