Thursday, August 7, 2008

Breaking Dawn

So I finished Breaking Dawn last night & I LOVED it, of course!!! I thought the ending was perfect, but she also left it open for possibly another book (I can hope, right?!?). It took me 4 days to read the series and I am kind of sad I'm done. I really enjoyed reading them & I am way excited for the movie to come out!
On to more important things....Kimmie will be 1 in 9 days! I can't believe it. This past year has flown by so fast. We are not doing anything big for her birthday, just dinner with Seth's family. I am going to make her a little cake & I can't wait to see how she does with it! We will take lots of pictures. We are heading to Utah on the 20th for Spencer's blessing. It will be nice to see my family again & visit with old friends.

5 comments:

Jules said...

Apparently she wants Breaking Dawn to be the end of the Twilight Saga. She's working on the movie right now but the talk is that she is going to start a series of books from Edwards point of view. It seems the retelling of the stories we have heard. I was a little bit bummed about the idea of that but there were times when Edward and Bella weren't together so those might be nice to hear. Have you read "The Host" yet? It's her first non-Vampire book but it's aliens. It was also fantastic.

Congratulations to you for having a beautiful one year old and to Tina for her adorable little guy. Has your Mom left for out west yet or is she still in Michigan? Glad to see you are all doing so well.

Michele said...

ok what are you like a speed reader or what!? I can't believe that you read ALL 4 books in 4 days! I am reading Breaking dawn now and I have had it for 3 days and I am only about half way through! Wow, you're fast! They are good huh!? I thought that her other book The Host was good but not that great. You should give it a try though.

Flee said...

Am I an old friend? I hope so! Back to the Twilight saga. I just can't seem to get enough of the bella and edward story. I miss it too. I hate when things end. I too have heard the "the Host" is great. I don't know. we'll see. *MUAH*

LAURA and ELIZA said...

Oh I am certainly devastated about the end of the series! WHAT AM I GOING TO DO!? I am reading The Host right now. Its just not the same. :(

Jules said...

I would give The Host a try. I was worried about my interest in it because it wasn't Bella/Edward/Cullen Family. I read it on the plane on our way to vacation in Mexico. I tore through it the same as the Twilight Saga. I really liked it and I hope that she does more with that story line.

My friend Sara forced me to read the Twilights and I was hooked. I don't want it to be over so if/when the books come out from Edwards point of view I'll read them for sure.

Tell Tina congratulations for me. Is Nicky going to school in Utah? If so that's fantastic. Is your Mom planning on moving out West too? I'm down in Arizona and can say that I don't miss Michigan at all. I miss my family and friends and I miss going to Wings games but other than that being out West is amazing.