We have been getting spam comments on our blog, so I decided I was going to make our blog private. Some of you may have received my email & I appreciate you writing back. I have decided to hold off on going private for now. I have changed it so if you leave a comment you will need to do word verification & all comments need to be approved first. Hopefully this will solve our problem, but if not we will end up going private.
I also wanted to let everyone know we are going to Utah in November! We will be there from Nov. 8-12 & would love to see everyone. I know it is only for a few days, but hopefully we can squeeze in visits with everyone!
3 comments:
Chrissy,
so glad to see your blog. I did go in and sign up to be part of the private address, should you decide to go ahead with changing over to private. Kimberly is so cute and I loved seeing your house and the cute big white chair Kimberly sits in! darling pictures. All is fine here in MO. I will write again later....thanks for including me in your address.
Carol
We totally want to see you guys. I am sure you are going to be so busy seeing everyone but let me know if you have time and we can just get together for ice cream or something.
Creepy staker weirdos!
Post a Comment