We just returned from our wards Trunk or Treat. In case anyone reading doesn't know what that is it is a Halloween activity our church puts on. It starts with games and goodies at the church and then everyone goes to the parking lot and the kids go from trunk to trunk "trunk or treating". It is such a fun activity. Last year after Halloween I bought a Lady costume from the Disney store for $3! It was such a steal & I was so excited for Kimmie to wear it. When we tried putting it on her she screamed like crazy! (her molars are coming in so she is very moody) We were able to get most of the costume on her, but not the gloves or the hat. When we arrived the gym was packed with people. Kimmie was super nervous around all the people & it was really warm so we spent time outside. Then, it was time to trunk or treat! We walked to the car and decided to try putting Kimmie's hat on. To our amazement she didn't make a sound! It didn't even bother her! Seth stayed at the car to pass out candy while I took Kimmie around. She loved it! She carried her little pumpkin bucket (which I got at goodwill for $1) and walked from trunk to trunk. She was so good & looked so cute! We quickly ran out of candy, all 6 bags, an
d it was getting close to bed time so we headed home. We gave Kimmie her snack and then let her have one piece of candy. She ate that chocolate so fast! 20 minutes later she was in bed for the night! It was so fun. We will take her out again on Friday, but we will probably only do a few houses.Monday night for FHE we carved a pumpkin. I love carving pumpkins but this year our cheap carving knives broke, BOTH of them, so we had to finish with our kitchen knife! We just carved a goofy face so it wasn't anything too artistic. Let's see....what else has been going on. Sometimes while we are on walks with Kimmie we find caterpillars along the trails. Last Sunday on our walk we stopped and Seth picked one up for Kimmie to pet. At first she was scared, but after some coaxing from Seth she touched it and really liked it. She is so funny. She acts so afraid but always ends up liking things. Her newest thing she likes to do is go outside and sit on the porch. She will sit there all day if we let her! It is so cute. Sometimes she sits on the ground & puts her arms up on the porch, so cute! Here are some pictures, enjoy! Wait, one more thing. Be sure to get out and vote! You're vote matters!!!












7 comments:
she is too dang cute. i am glad to see she is getting hair!
Hey! I feel her pain of no hair... I was bald till I was 3. I had little wisps of practically white hair that looked like a bad comb over.
Kimmie looks adorable in her costume. What a good deal too. I'll have to keep that in mind for when we have kids. $3 is a steal! Have fun on Halloween.
So cute. I got Korbin's costume on sale in January from Pottery Barn Kids. I will have to check out the Disney store after Halloween and see what they have. Your little "Lady" dog is adorable. Have a happy Halloween!
She is so cute! I just love your little family! Great costume.
Hopefully her hair turns out as awesome as mine!
I'm so jealous of her costume! Lady and the Tramp is Isabelle's favorite movie! She is so adorable!
Love the Lady costume. She is so cute! It is so much fun when they can actually go trick or treating!
Post a Comment