Thursday, October 2, 2008

I am smart!

*So it has been brought to my attention (thank you Scott) that my #6 in my "tagged" is not written correctly! I promise I am not a dumb person, I just need to type slower & proofread what I type:) It is funny because I start off with "I am really smart"....then I type something that is grammatically incorrect:) I just typed an extra "I" in it. It doesn't help Scott read this after I had just said yet another dumb thing without thinking & he and Seth were already having a good laugh at my expense! Oh well:)

3 comments:

Flee said...

HA! that is awesome! I I think you are I smart too,

Anonymous said...

I think your smart in a "special" kind of way.
;)
I know I owe you an email. Things have been crazy, hopefully things will chill and I can reply to you. Until then, I still keep up with you on here.
And PS you're not alone on the TP thing, I think it's a common quirk.
Later!

Jessica said...

You are smart. The beauty of blogging is that you can go back and edit what you have already done. Just go and delete that extra "I" and no one else would have to know. But then again what fun is life without a little ditsyness every now and then?