Not too much has been going on lately. Kimmie is walking everywhere & is still as cute as ever! She has also started praying. When she is hungry she will walk around with her arms folded & sometimes she sits in her chair & says a little prayer. You can also show her a picture of Jesus & ask "who is that?" and she will say "Jesus!" Or you can ask "where's Jesus?" and she will look around for his picture & point to it. It touches my heart every time! She has such an amazing little spirit! Here are some fun pictures taken recently. Just a warning, there are a lot, it's hard to choose which ones to post! Also, I have recently been informed not everyone shares my love of country (Rossii) so I am now taking requests for our playlist:)













4 comments:
Kimmie is precious! I love your candy dishes too! What a cute gift idea! You're so cool!
Those candy dishes are adorable. Are those flower pots? Those would be great gifts. I might have to steal your idea!
Your daughter is beautiful. She has a fabulous smile. You can't help but smile when you see her doing so. Very cute.
Such stinky cute picture! And email me or call me on how to make those candy dishes, very cute.
Miss you!
your daughter is adorable....and i love the little candy dishes...very cute. Please add me to your blog....sshupe@sbcglobal.net!!! I might go private too....if I can figure it out!!!
Post a Comment