Monday, October 15, 2012

Day 9

June 4th: Tigard, Oregon HOME!!!!

We woke up whenever we wanted and then hit the road for the final leg of our long, amazing trip. The kids continued to do awesome and we made it home only stopping once. I was so happy to finally be home, but not happy to begin unpacking. That is really the worst part of vacation. The kids played in the front yard with Oma while we unpacked the rental car. 
When we took Joshua out of his car seat, we found his stash of cheerios.
this pile can wait until tomorrow, I am tired!
where we lived for 2 weeks
so happy to be home


It was a long trip, but the best trip ever! I seriously still sit and think about that trip and all the wonderful things we did. It is my favorite vacation so far. The kids were awesome in the car and it was so fun to have some time alone with just my sweet little family. And it was also great to see some new sites and visit family and friends. We are really blessed to have such amazing people in our lives. What a great trip!!!

2 comments:

Heather and Thomas Mann said...

looks like a super fun, busy trip! You have the cutest family.... your kids (of course),you and your mom and sisters! so glad i got to know you! love ya!

Noah and Amanda said...

What a fun trip! And I agree unpacking is the worst part.