June 2nd: Goodbyes:(
This was the day we were dreading, when Mom & Tom had to fly home:( We went over and said our goodbyes, which are always super hard to do. As much as my family can drive me crazy, I miss them so much! I just wish we could all live closer.
After saying goodbye we went to watch Nicky play in a church softball game. It was fun to watch her play again, I haven't seen it since before my Dad died.
After softball we headed up to Bountiful to visit Aunt Stephanie and Granny. Their ward was having a car show/BBQ, so we met them there. Then we went back to Stephanie's to visit and the kids watched a movie.
| eating with Aunt Stephanie |
| Relaxing while watching a movie |
| playing |
| David and Stephanie |




No comments:
Post a Comment