May 30th & 31st: Magna, Utah
After going non-stop, we finally took a couple days to just sit around and relax.
Even though we always stay with Angie and Rossii when we visit, since they live so close to Tina & Scott, we don't get much time to hang out with them. We were able to spend one night just hanging out with Angie and Rossii. They made us a delicious Carne Asada for dinner. Angie and I even left the boys with the kids while we went to a movie, What to Expect When Expecting. But don't feel bad for the boys, they got to go golfing!
I love that we can visit my family and also visit our amazing friends when we go to Utah. I just wish they would move here.
![]() |
| hacking into Aunt Nicky's facebook |
![]() |
| nap time |


No comments:
Post a Comment