Ok, I know I am super behind on my blogging, but I am trying to finally catch up on our trip to California/Utah and then I will finally blog about Kimmie starting school and everything else we have been up to....
May 24th: Los Angeles
We woke up and checked out of the condo we were staying at in Anaheim. Seth planned this day just for seeing all the sports places and I didn't mind at all since he was sweet enough to agree to go on this crazy vacation in the first place!
First we drove to the Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum, home to the USC football team. It is the only stadium to have hosted the Olympic games twice, in 1932 and 1984. It is the largest football stadium in the Pac 12 and has also hosted many other sporting events.
Next we headed to the Rose Bowl, home of the UCLA football team.
After the Rose Bowl we drove to the Griffith Park Observatory. I have seen this place in movies before, and read online it was a great place to see the Hollywood sign. It was super busy, so we didn't stay long.
Next we headed down Hollywood Blvd.
To Sunset Blvd...
To Rodeo Drive!!!
Our next stop after Rodeo Drive was the LA Temple. The kids fell asleep, so we just did a drive-by.
Our next stop was Venice Beach. I have always wanted to see this place, but the kids were still asleep and parking was crazy, so we just drove by. Next time...
Next drove Highway 1 along the coast. It was BEAUTIFUL!!! We passed through Long Beach, Huntington Beach and stopped in Newport to see the temple.
![]() |
| Huntington Beach |
![]() |
| Newport Temple |
| look at those cute faces! |
After visiting the Newport Temple we headed back to check into our new hotel in Anaheim. It was a long day of driving and sightseeing. The kids were so great. They spent the entire day in the car and did not complain at all. It was a great day!



No comments:
Post a Comment