Monday, October 15, 2012

Utah Day 6

June 1st: Felicia's visit!!!
Oh my gosh, I can't even explain how much I love this girl!!! We met 11 years ago when I first moved to Utah. We were both in orientation at Target and they asked us to get out our photo ID. We both got out our Michigan driver's license and we were instant friends! Sadly, life has forced us to live on opposite ends of the  United States, so we do not see each other very often (until recently, because she is coming out to visit me again in a month!!!!)
But, I had not met the twins yet, our kids had never met and I hadn't seen Dave in forever, so I was very excited to see them. It was hard to get our schedules to line up, and we only got to visit for a short time, but I am so glad we were able to! Thanks Dave for making it happen:)













 

BFF's and future roommates at BYU
 


After Flee left, the kids played in the pool and I took Nicky shopping:)

This is some crazy Utah hair we saw while out shopping.
TWINS!!!
Morgan
cute and happy cousins
I pushed my luck with the pictures
relaxing
Joshua looks so much like David in this picture!!

No comments: