Friday, November 28, 2008

And then there were four.....

It is time to make the official announcement.........Kimmie is going to be a big sister!!!! I am almost 9 weeks pregnant. We have known since before I even missed my period, those digital tests are great! Today was my first appointment and things went great! We are going to the same office Kimmie's doctor was in, but we decided this time we want a midwife. Her name is Helen and we LOVE her!! She actually delivered Kimmie because the doctor was called to an emergency, so we already knew we liked her. Today she did an ultrasound and said things look great! We were able to see the heartbeat on our little kidney bean sized baby:) So fun! I am due on July 4th. We are very excited:) Kimmie is also excited! If you ask her "Where is your baby?" she lifts up her shirt and points to her belly button. Too cute! She will be almost 2 when the baby is born & we know she is going to be a great big sister!

9 comments:

Bill and Mandy Guidry said...

congrats! that is so exciting. Bill made me laugh the other day when we saw a newborn and he said, "We gotta get us another one of those." Not quite ready for that yet, but we sure are lobing this parental thing. We are excited for you.

Flee said...

YAY! Congratulations! Where are the ultrasound pics? I love seeing floating kidney beans. :)

Shupe Family said...

Congratulations to all of you! How exciting!!

Michele said...

Congratulations to you both! How exciting. I am glad the baby sounds healthy!

Heather and Thomas Mann said...

Congrats! It is wonderful to hear that everything is going well! We got to heart our baby's heartbeat. It was awesome! Glad we an be preggo together...even though we are so far apart. Now let's work on Jess :)

Jules said...

Congratulations! How exciting for you all!

JENNY said...

I'm so happy for you guys! It was so good seeing you last night. Kimmie is so adorable and fun!

Kaydee said...

Congrats!! We are so excited for you guys!!! Kimmie is so cute and is going to be such a great big sister!!!

Jessica said...

Wait, wait! Work on me? What the? ;o) Just a few more pounds...