Sunday, November 16, 2008
It's been a while
Ok, so I know it has been a while since I have posted, but we have been super busy. We spent a week in Utah & right now our friends Angie & Rossii are in town visiting. I have all sorts of fun pictures from our recent adventures and I promise I will post them once things settle down! We had so much fun in Utah & really miss my family & all our amazing friends. Kimmie loved spending time with Aunt Tina (and Uncle Scott), Aunt Nicky & cousin Spencer. Kimmie has mastered peek-a-boo and how to blow kisses. It was a lot of fun, but it will be nice to get our life back on schedule. We are going back to Utah on December 6th to celebrate Christmas early. Kimmie is so excited to spend time with Grandma!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
It was so fun to see you! I wish it could have been longer. But I will see you in Dec. Things will be calmer then.
Post a Comment