Sunday, November 23, 2008

Our trip to Utah & more!

Okay, so I have been behind on blogging, sorry. In the beginning of the month we went to Utah. While we were there we were VERY busy!! Here is a rundown of what we did: BYU football game (my first college football game ever!); went to a Grizzlies game (hockey); saw Aunt Stephanie's new house (which is very nice); hung out with Flee and even got to see Dave; visited my old bishop's wife (I love her!); had lunch with friends; had dinner with amazing old roommates/friends; made a mess of Angie & Rossii's house (thanks for letting us stay with you!); sho and of course spent as much time with my sisters as possible! It was an exhausting trip! We spent 6 days there and then it was back to Oregon, where Angie & Rossii joined us for a little vacation of their own. While they were here we did an underground tour of Portland, ate at voodoo donuts, watched plenty of movies (I think the last count was 8 total) and had some really good laughs. It was nice having them visit! Now that things are starting to settle down again, we have planned another trip to Utah on December 6th! My mom can't get the holidays off work, so we are all meeting in Utah to celebrate Christmas early! It will be so nice to see my mom again, it has been too long & Kimmie has changed so much. Hmmmm......I think that about covers our past couple weeks. Oh wait, one new thing: Kimmie has always liked music, but now she has decided she loves rock music the most! She has two favorite songs that she loves to dance to. When you turn on a song she starts bobbing her head and swinging her arms and her face lights up with a huge smile. It cracks me up! We recorded it, so I will post it soon. Here are a some pictures from our trip. (I didn't take many on our camera, so I have more of Kimmie with my sisters, but they are on Nicky's camera) These pictures are in backwards order of our trip, but I am too lazy to take the time to fix it, sorry:) Oh, and today Seth took me out driving to some places where they filmed Twilight! It was so fun, but I know realize I am a huge nerd!!!


















2 comments:

Scott, Tina, Spencer and Morgan said...

i love the picture of kimmie with the binkie and the evil look. and of course the one with spence and kimmie. can't wait to see you next week! love you all

Flee said...

I DO TOO! I love the bink and evil face pic! She is so cute! I loved lal of your pics. It lookd like you guys had fun out here. I can't wait to see you in a couple of weeks! YAY!