Thursday, November 20, 2008

I just saw TWILIGHT!!!!!

Ok, so it is 1:00am Wednesday night (I guess it is technically Thursday) and I just got home from seeing Twilight!!!!! You may be asking yourself why I got to see it before it is even out yet, but I am just a lucky girl I guess:) Anyway, I LOVED, LOVED, LOVED it!!! Without giving away too much, I will just say it was really good. It was not exactly what I was expecting and going into it I was not happy with their choice for Edward, but now I think they made a great decision casting him! I want to blog about all of the movie, but I will save that for later. It was more humorous than I thought it would be and I really liked Jasper's character (you will understand when you see it) Ok, I hope I haven't spoiled it too much for anyone. My only piece of advice is only see the movie if you have read the books. Overall, I thought it was a great movie and now I am going to read the books again. I can't wait for the next movie!!! Well, I can't wait to read everyone else's blogs about the movie! I am going to bed, goodnight!

6 comments:

Flee said...

YAY! I cna't wait to see it tonight! WOO HOO!!!!

Jules said...

I'm jealous! How lucky for you! I wanted to go to the midnight showing tonight but sadly I'm the only Twilight nerd that I know around Sierra Vista. So I'm going to have to wait and drag the husband over the weekend...

Noah and Amanda said...

hurray for you!! Koren and I already bought tickets for Saturday:) and can't wait....we are making a girls day out of it! Can't wait..oh and Edward is HOT!

Shupe Family said...

Lucky you, I am hoping to go see the midnight screening of the movie tonight....I am so excited to see it! I was not happy with Edward either, but hopefully that will change once I see the movie!!!

Flee said...

LOVE LOVE LOVED IT!!!! I can't wait to see it again! :)

Kaydee said...

I saw it this weekend and I loved it too!!! I liked it way better than I thought. I totally agree with you about Edward...didn't like him so much and then saw the movie and thought he was perfect. AHH I can't wait for the next one hehe!!!