Last night there was a screening for the new movie Public Enemies, starring Johnny Depp & Christian Bale. Cyndy found out about it and was able to get us in. This was the first screening of the movie, which isn't even finished yet! It is a true story set in the 1930's about the feds trying to take down the gangsters John Dillinger, Baby Face Nelson and Pretty Boy Floyd. It was a long movie and slow at times, but overall not too bad. It was strange to see a movie that wasn't finished yet. At one point someone was shot in the face, but there was no blood coming out but I guess they add that in later. I probably won't see it again, since it is 2 1/2 hours long, but I thought it was ok. After the movie they gave us a questionnaire to fill out. The movie is set to come out July 1st, 2009. It was fun going to a special screening, I hope we get to do it again sometime! Thank you Cyndy for getting us in & watching Kimmie!
We are getting ready to head back to Utah this Saturday. Kimmie is sick, so that should make for an interesting trip. We are super excited to see my family & to celebrate Christmas early!
1 comment:
OK Karate Kid just autoplayed on your site which was both annoying and endearing at the same time.
Post a Comment