Friday, December 26, 2008

Holiday fun!

We had a wonderful Christmas & hope everyone else did! Here are some pictures, enjoy!
our tree

opening presents
Kimmie's new princess cup

talking to Uncle Christopher who is on a mission in Virginia
talking to Uncle Nathan who is on a mission in Buenos Aires,Aregentina

relaxing with Mickey

helping Aunt Cyndy pass out presents
tea time at her new table
tea time with Mickey
while playing she grabbed the allen wrench & started trying to tighten the chairs. She played like this for a while, it was so cute!
Smile:)

look at those teeth, you can really see her molar!

playing with her toys
Kimmie on the computer at the apple store. She knows exactly what to do
Me @ 12 weeks. I haven't been sick or gained any weight, but I am already showing.

3 comments:

Nicky said...

Dang, I have a cute niece! How'd that happen?

Flee said...

You are so cute pregnant! And I love the pic where Kimmie is tightening the screws on her chair! What a funny kid! :)

Michele said...

What fun! I am glad you had a Merry Christmas! Hope you have a Happy New Year as well.