Monday, December 15, 2008

Snow days!


I can't believe it, we got snow yesterday! They even canceled church because of it, crazy! Portland does not have snow plows or salt so when it snows everything shuts down. We took Kimmie to play outside & she really had fun, except she didn't want to walk in the snow so she just stood there most of the time. We put ski goggles on her for fun & she looked so cute! Today all of the schools are closed which is so funny to me. I guess the roads are pretty bad so we will probably stay home today.





Seth putting snow chains on the car

playing with Aunt Cyndy

she is ready for the snow!

silly Kimmie & Uncle Scott


4 comments:

Scott, Tina, Spencer and Morgan said...

wow, it actually snowed a lot! fun.

JENNY said...

That's awesome! I miss the snow!

Kaydee said...

So Cute I love the goggles!!! Looks like tons of fun!!

Flee said...

YAY for snow! It looks like so much fun! I love when places don't know how to handle 2 inches of snow. Cracks me up. :)