Thursday, December 18, 2008

Ultrasound

Today we braved the weather and went to my ultrasound app. It was completely worth it! The baby is doing great! He/she was moving around a ton & has long legs! I am almost 12 weeks along and he/she is growing right on track. It was so fun to see the baby & to hear the heartbeat. It was 160 beats per minute, which according to google means a girl. But, according to other online "tests" it is a boy. I guess we will wait and see:) It is snowing again today & it is supposed to get worse, so we are staying in the rest of the day!

5 comments:

Flee said...

He is so cute! I'm so happy for you guys!

Scott, Tina, Spencer and Morgan said...

i think SHE is so cute. love you all

Heather and Thomas Mann said...

Aww! That is awesome. Glad to hear everything is going so well! Hope you are still feeling pretty well.

Unknown said...

I am glad to see the baby looks great! What a blessing. The ultrasound picture is so cute! I am very happy for your family! I saw your brother-in-law, Scott at the $ tree last night. We were both doing a little Santa shopping! he he

JENNY said...

YEAH!!! That is so exciting. I'm going to guess that it's a girl! The faster heartbeat usually means it's girl. And Kimmie needs a sister to play with, right?? Keep us updated!