Nathan left the MTC today and is on his way to Buenos Aires, Argentina. He had a long layover in Atlanta so he was able to call everyone. Well, there were some problems with the pay phones there and after spending most of his time sharing the phone it was our turn to get a call from him. We were waiting and waiting.....then my phone rang saying I had a voice mail. It was Nathan! He said he tried calling Seth's phone but someone accidentally gave him the wrong number-thanks mom:) He then called my phone but for some reason it went straight to my voice mail. He said he would try calling if he had time but it was already almost time for him to board his plane so I guess he didn't have time. (Wow, I said time a lot in that sentence, sorry!) That's ok, he will be calling on Christmas Day so we will get to talk to him then. Everyone says he is doing well so that's nice to hear.
Yesterday when we left for church it was snowing! I was so happy but by the time sacrament was over it had stopped:( Hopefully we will get a white Christmas in Michigan. I guess that's it for now. Here are some pictures of Kimmie in her favorite dress from daddy! She also has a little zebra that she loves napping with, it's really soft and she loves to snuggle him! She is also getting really good at tummy time, her neck is getting so strong!


3 comments:
precious!
Kimmie is getting so big.She is so adorable! I miss Isabelle at that age. Well, we are coming out there on Jan. 14th for a week, so I hope we can hang out.
She is just BEAUTIFUL Chrissy. I mean all babies are cute, but she is gorgeous. I love these pictures of her, they're very feminine. Have a safe flight and enjoy the holidays.
Post a Comment