Sunday, December 16, 2007

Oh the weather outside is frightful.....









Well, we are in Michigan and it is cold and snowy! Our flight here wasn't too bad, we had a bit of a delay in Chicago but only 25 minutes so it wasn't too bad. The storm came in last night and is snowed all night. It stopped snowing this afternoon but the wind is blowing really bad. We were supposed to drive down to Chrissy's Wojno family Christmas party and to visit some friends, but the storm changed our plans. The roads were really bad and the news said to only go out if absolutely necessary. Church was canceled today so we've just been sitting around the house. Nicky bought Kimmie a cute little snow suit so we bundled her up and took her outside. I think her favorite part was chewing on the string from her hat! Kimmie loved the snow....ok, maybe not but she looked so cute! She made a little snow angel and played a little in the snow but the wind was blowing a lot so we didn't stay outside long. Kimmie also turned 4 months old today so we took some pictures in one of her new Christmas dresses from Aunt Nicky and Grandma.
Well, our trip has started off snowy, but fun. I know Seth's family misses Kimmie so I will keep posting pictures and updates for them.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kimmie must have loved having something so close to try to get into her mouth all the time. You all look cold except Kimmie who looks warm and snuggly. Have a great time!

Flee said...

YAY!!!! I am so excited you are here! I can't wait to see you guys! :o)

Jana said...

Ohhh, look at her pretty Christmas dress...