
Merry Christmas! I know it's still technically Christmas Eve, but who knows if I will get time tomorrow to post anything. Seth and I started a family tradition of wearing matching pj's on Christmas Eve. It is hard to find all matching stuff, so we did the best we could. Tomorrow should be an exciting day, we have a lot of family coming over for dinner. Kimmie is definitely teething, she LOVES chewing on her teething ring and she drools all over! We talked to Nathan today (he is in Argentina serving a mission). He sounds like he is enjoying himself and we are so proud of him! Ok, that's it for now. Have a very Merry Christmas! We love you all!



This last picture shows how Kimmie spends most of her day. My parents bought a 52" TV for Christmas so she's been enjoying laying with Grandma and Grandpa on the couch! I think she gets that from her daddy:)
No comments:
Post a Comment