We went to the Red Wings game last Monday (me, Seth and Nicky). It was a great game. It was tied 3-3 going into overtime. We bought standing room tickets and then right before overtime started we went down to some empty seats that were super close. Then it went into a shoot out and we were to close, it was awesome! The Wings won, YAY!!! Kimmie stayed home with my mom and Tom. Kimmie has been great this trip, the time change isn't bothering her at all. But, Tuesday she started screaming a lot and was having a really hard time falling asleep. She is still sleeping through the night but during the day she seems to have a hard time getting to sleep. Then, yesterday I looked in her mouth and it looks like she might be getting two teeth in, CRAZY! I guess it's normal to start getting teeth around 4 months but the strange thing is it looks like it is her fangs that are coming in. I thought you normally got the bottom teeth first....does anyone know???? Well, she loves to chew on our finger or her teething ring but she can't really hold the ring in her mouth. You can feel the two little bumps where they are coming in. I guess we'll just wait and see, maybe it's not her teeth, but it really seems like it. Other than that she is doing great! We are so lucky to have such a relaxed baby! Well, I guess that's all that's been going on. Here are some pictures from the wings game and I will have some more soon. The first picture was taken from standing room. The next two were taken from the seats we moved to.


2 comments:
Hi Chrissy! It was so nice to hear from you! Kimberly is adorable, I'm so happy for you guys. It sounds like you guys are having a good trip while you are here in Michigan.
Well I hope you guys have a Merry Christmas and hopefully Santa will be good to all of you!!
Talk to you later!!! I added you as a friend on my page.
By the way, Tell Tina we said congrats! That's so exciting!!!
Sara
Post a Comment