Friday, March 17, 2017
Even though our trip didn't start off exactly as we planned, it finished strong. We had an AMAZING time!!!! We saw so many things, had so many laughs, and just overall had a great time. On the way home we decided to check our luggage so we didn't have to worry about it. Unfortunately the airline broke my brand new carry-on, but oh well. Costco was great enough to refund me my money since the airline was such a pain about it. Our flight home wasn't full, so we each had our own row. I was able to lay down and sleep, which was great! Dave and the girls picked us up at the airport, we stopped to have dinner at Cafe Rio, and then they drove us to another airport where Cyndy and I flew out to L.A. for the night. Then we flew home the next day. What an exhausting, but amazing trip!!!
 |
| Zurich in the early morning |
 |
| the street our hotel was on |
Lindt store in the airport....I spent a lot of money there:)
 |
| our last "train" ride |
seats to ourselves
 |
| airplane food |
 |
| last flight from JFK to DC |
 |
| at the airport:( |
 |
| saying goodbye :( |
 |
| Finally back in Oregon |
 |
| all the goodies I brought back |
No comments:
Post a Comment