Wednesday, March 15, 2017

Girls Trip 3.0 Day 7: Salzburg to Vienna

Wednesday, March 15th:
We walked around Salzburg a bit more, just to see things in the morning light. Then we took a train to Vienna. Straight from the station we took an uber to go do some shopping at Primark. Cyndy talks non-stop about this store, so we knew we HAD to make a stop and it did not disappoint. It's like H&M and Target had a baby, it's great. If there was one here I would do all my shopping for the kids there. 
After shopping we went to walk Vienna. We were pretty tired and for some reason, not really loving Vienna. We walked around, it was really pretty, but then we went back to the train station to catch our night sleeper train to Switzerland.
This hotel seriously had the BEST hot chocolate. It was magical, so hot yet not hot when you drank it. So good!!! 
Walking around Salzburg in the daylight










 Leaving our hotel to head to Vienna
 One of our favorite meals was on the train to Vienna. I still dream about the sausage and mashed potatoes.

doing a little shopping at Primark

The Ã–sterreichische Galerie Belvedere





 The streets of Vienna. This was probably the coldest day of our trip and we were pretty tired. A lot of things were closed by the time we got there, so we just wandered around.












 Pizza for dinner at  L’Osteria, or "Lobster" as I called it:)




 We hit 30,000 steps this day, no wonder we were tired!!!
Felicia waiting for our train
Sleeper train for me and Felicia. Cyndy was in her own. I was out right away and slept great the whole night. When we woke up we were in Switzerland!!! During the night we went through Lichtenstein, so I'm totally crossing that off as a country I've been to!

No comments: