I have been feeling pretty guilty lately because I haven't taken the kids to the park much this summer. It has been so hot and feel very lazy this pregnancy. But, there were a couple days where it cooled down a bit and we took advantage of it. We went to Summerlake Park to play, but they were having a soccer camp so we walked over to the smaller, more ghetto play area. The kids had it all to themselves and loved it. The next day we went to the bank to deposit the coins in their piggy banks. While at the bank the kids asked if we could walk over and see the ducks. After the ducks they wanted to go to the park, so we decided to walk over to it. It was not what I had planned for the day, and I was tired by the end of it, but they had so much fun and it was definitely worth it.
![]() |
| Joshua was so tired he fell asleep on Aunt Cyndy |
At the bank
watching the ducks
walking to the park
























No comments:
Post a Comment