I can't believe our baby boy is already 2 years old! We started the day with pancakes for breakfast. Then we went to the gym. Sweet Helen who works at the childcare at the gym brought cupcakes for Joshua's birthday. She is awesome, we love her! Then we went to Chinese for lunch with Cyndy & Scott. That night we all went to Sweet Tomatoes for dinner. Joshua loves Monsters, Inc. It's his favorite movie right now, so I decided to make his a Mike Wazowski cake. It didn't exactly turn out like I envisioned, but he loved it so that made me happy. I made cupcakes for everyone else. It was a great day filled with lots of family time. He is such a fun boy. He is so energetic and entertaining. He also went for his 2 year check-up. He has moved up in the vocal communication and is saying a lot more words. He still exceeds in all other areas of communication. The doctor is very happy with how he is growing and developing and so are we!
Here are his stats:
Weight: 28 lbs, 5 oz (70th percentile)
Height: 34 3/4 inches (50th percentile)
Head: 19 7/8 inches (90th percentile)
overall 50th percentile and healthy & strong!
![]() |
| in the elevator after the doctor, he didn't even cry when he got his shots! |




















No comments:
Post a Comment