Sunday, July 28, 2013

7th Anniversary

On June 30th Seth & I celebrated our 7th wedding anniversary. Our anniversary was on a Sunday, so went out later that week and used the Outback gift card Seth's Dad gave us. We went to dinner and then walked along the waterfront downtown and then just drove around talking. On our actual anniversary we spent the day with the family. We had a delicious breakfast, took the kids on a long walk before church & then had Sunday dinner with the whole family & then we went to the Portland Temple to walk around an reminisce about our wedding day 7 years ago. It was a great day. I can't believe how fast 7 years has flown by. Seth is the best and I still don't know how I got so lucky!


checking out all the ducks that would not move off the path





almost 22 weeks

No comments: