Seth is the BEST!!!
![]() |
| Seth holding Joshua's hand at bedtime |
![]() |
| piggy back ride to bed |
![]() |
| you can't tell, but all three kids are on there |
![]() |
| gift to Papa from the kids |
Seth is such an awesome Dad. I went to girls camp for a few days and Seth spoiled the kids. They went to the zoo and stayed up late having a "party", they even got to sleep in our bed with him one night....although I don't think he slept that much:) While being Mommy/Daddy he even taught Kimmie how to tie her shoes! How did I get so lucky?!?!?
![]() |
| movie night |
![]() |
| party animals |
![]() |
| all ready for bed...at 11:30pm |
![]() |
| asleep almost 2 minutes later |
![]() |
| He even taught Kimmie how to tie her shoes! |














No comments:
Post a Comment