So I officially suck as a mother of two. I always posted pictures every month of Kimmie and with David I have barely posted anything. It is not that I love him any less than Kimmie, but things seem much busier now. I do not mean to make excuses and I really hope to be better at posting just for David. He is growing so fast and changing so much. He has already rolled over twice and smiles all the time. He is even laughing now and he has the cutest little laugh. Kimmie loves trying to make him smile and you can tell he really loves his big sister. He is such a joy and we are so blessed to have him in our little family! Here are some adorable pictures we took while waiting for dinner in Disney World. Seth can always get him to smile and laugh. I just can't get enough of his smiling face!












6 comments:
He is so dang cute and growing so fast!
I am a terrible mom of one... can't imagine two! You are doing great! He is getting bigger and more handsome every time I see him.
we love him so much. spencer misses his baby david.
He is just so cute! I love that face! And you don't suck being a mom of two. It just happens. You're busy. :)
He is such a cutie...that is a great smile!
These pictures are so dang cute!! He is gorgeous! Glad you are back home and safe.
Post a Comment