Yesterday we ran the Tigard 5K (3.1 miles). It is the same one we ran last year. Seth and Scott were both able to beat their times from last year by a lot. I knew I was not going to beat my time from last year, since this time I just had a baby 12 weeks ago. I had two goals: one was not to walk at all and the other was to run a 12 minute mile. I am so proud because I accomplished both my goals! My time was 33:30. Seth, Scott, Rossii & Eli are running the Portland Marathon in 3 weeks and me, Angie and Alena are running a 5 mile race that same day. Hopefully I can finish that race without walking!
We leave for Disney World this Tuesday so we are busy trying to get ready for that. I am sure I will have a lot of pictures to post.
Finish line

playing

after we all finished



We leave for Disney World this Tuesday so we are busy trying to get ready for that. I am sure I will have a lot of pictures to post.
Finish line

playing

after we all finished



2 comments:
Way to go! I hope I can do mine that well. I'm sure I won't, but at least I don't want to walk any of it.
Wow1 Great job! That is a pretty amazing feat!
Post a Comment