We just spent 6 days in Disney World. It was so much fun, thank you Cyndy! The kids were great on the flight and Kimmie was so excited to get there. We did so much while we were there, too much to write about, so here are some pictures instead. The one thing that I don't have a picture of is me riding Summit Plummet at Blizzard Beach. Me, Seth and Cyndy went on it and it was so much fun! Me, Kathy, Cyndy & Toni (Cyndy's friend) also went to see Cirque Du Soleil. It was an amazing show, I can't believe the crazy things they can do! Aside from getting a little sick it was a great trip! Kimmie loved seeing BIG Mickey and Kimmie's castle (she thinks everything is hers now). Here are a few of the many, many pictures taken, I will post more later.
Her FAVORITE ride, DUMBO!!!

riding the tea cups

nap after dinner in the middle of the hotel lobby

David waiting for the bus

our dancing fool

playing a game with Daddy at Disney Quest

playing DDR with Aunt Cyndy

playing in the fountain at Animal Kingdom

It's a Small World was one of her favorite rides!

the castle during the fireworks

Kimmie loved the fireworks, if you look closely at her hands she is making them "pop" like fireworks

watching with Oma & Papa

biting Daddy's shirt

too funny!

Our score on the new Toy Story ride, Chrissy wins again:)

the new Toy Story ride is 3D

They have a place at Epcot where you pay to pick an oyster and they open it up right in front of you and you get the pearl inside. It was so fun. Seth had it put into a beautiful necklace setting, I will take a picture of that later.

Kimmie is a star outside our hotel All Star Sports

so sleepy while waiting in line to meet Mickey, Minnie, Donald, Goofy & Pluto

Minnie Mouse!!!

Outside Epcot

Her FAVORITE ride, DUMBO!!!

riding the tea cups

nap after dinner in the middle of the hotel lobby

David waiting for the bus

our dancing fool

playing a game with Daddy at Disney Quest

playing DDR with Aunt Cyndy

playing in the fountain at Animal Kingdom

It's a Small World was one of her favorite rides!

the castle during the fireworks

Kimmie loved the fireworks, if you look closely at her hands she is making them "pop" like fireworks

watching with Oma & Papa

biting Daddy's shirt

too funny!

Our score on the new Toy Story ride, Chrissy wins again:)

the new Toy Story ride is 3D

They have a place at Epcot where you pay to pick an oyster and they open it up right in front of you and you get the pearl inside. It was so fun. Seth had it put into a beautiful necklace setting, I will take a picture of that later.

Kimmie is a star outside our hotel All Star Sports

so sleepy while waiting in line to meet Mickey, Minnie, Donald, Goofy & Pluto

Minnie Mouse!!!

Outside Epcot

3 comments:
Aww, I love all these pictures. Dinsey is my favorite! David looks so big now! I need to come over there and play with him. I'm baby hungry, what can I say. :)
That looks like such a fun trip! I think it would be way fun if we all went to D-land together! Oooooo!!! That would be so fun!
Looks like a lot of fun! Maybe someday we will be able to go with the kids!~
Post a Comment