Rossii & Seth 6:45am right before the marathon
Monday, October 5, 2009
Marathon Men & 5 Mile Mammas!
So about 4 months ago Seth, Scott, Rossii & Eli decided they wanted to run a marathon. Well, yesterday they did it!!! They all did such a great job & I am so proud of all of them. Seth, Scott & Rossii also grew out mustaches in honor of Steve Prefontaine. While they were running the marathon me, Angie & Alena ran the 5 mile race. I have never run 5 miles before, so I was kind of nervous. I finished faster than my goal time & so did Ang & Alena. Great job girls!! Angie's mom, Eren, did the marathon walk and finished with a great time! It was such a fun weekend & everyone did such a great job. We are already planning on running again next year, but this time I am going to run the marathon. Anyone else interested???? We loved having visitors & took tons of pictures. Here are the ones from race day, I will post the rest later.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Holy crap! Seth has a 'stach! Nice work though on the runs.
Post a Comment