Saturday, October 31, 2009

Boo!

Happy Halloween! Last year after Halloween I went to the Disney Store and bought Kimmie's costume for this year. I got it for $3, talk about a deal! The costume I bought her was Snow White. I decided that David should be Sleepy, so I set out to make his costume. I kept thinking I had time and then all the sudden it was Thursday night and time for Trunk or Treat! His costume was cute, except for the beard. It shed EVERYWHERE & he kept trying to eat it! So, I took pictures quickly and then changed him into a different costume, one that didn't shed! So it ended up that we had Snow White and a frog. But hey, every princess needs a frog to kiss:) They looked great and Kimmie had so much fun at Trunk or Treat. Today we are taking the kids out again and Kimmie can't stop talking about going "rick reating with pink pumpkin".

Snow White and Sleepy

Sleepy

Snow White

Our little Froggy



Snow White and her Frog

a fun whistle she won at Trunk or Treat

having fun at Trunk or Treat

he hopped over to her

sharing her popcorn, I wish we had given her an apple to hold instead:)



I just love this little girl!!!

play time, he loves to grab everything

she has to play with him

LOVE OF MY LIFE!!!!!!


4 comments:

Heather and Thomas Mann said...

Oh my gosh! So adorable! I can't believe how big they have gotten. Keep the pics coming... love them!

Flee said...

SO SO SO cute! I love his sleep costume! too bad it didn't work out. The kids look adorable. Chris-you look great!

Jessica said...

Cute, cute. I wonder if the Disney store would have a Buzz Lightyear costume on sale. Hmmmmm.... Kimmie is so cute as Cinderella and I love the Sleep costume you made David. Glad you got pictures even though he couldn't wear it.

Jana said...

cute cute cute! i seriously LOVE that dwarf costume. and they both look adorable!