Ok, I know this post should be all about my kids & Seth, because they really are my most favorite thing EVER, but instead I want to talk about 3 things that I cannot live without in my house.
First is slow cooker liners. I love cooking in my crock pot but HATE cleaning it after. These liners are amazing, you just put them in your crock pot, cook like usual, and then throw away the mess when you are done! And they are super cheap, I thin
k I paid $2.50 for a box at Target.

Second is Dawn Hand Renewal Dish Soap. I am doing dishes all the time & my hands have been getting so dry because of it. I noticed a difference right away!!

Third is the Swivel Sweeper. Now I do not own this, but Seth's mom is letting me borrow hers & I don't know how I ever lived without it! I am always sweeping, especially under Kimmie's chair at the table. This sweeper is awesome! It is so fast and easy to use. I recommend every mother get one of these! It works great on our hard wood floors & I also use it in our bathroom.

Now that I sound like some bad infomercial, here are my REAL favorite things......
watching Kimmie in the rain

smiles

snuggles (this picture was taken after she woke up at 4 am and would not go back to bed. We finally fell asleep on the couch around 6:30 am!)

more smiles:) I can't get enough of this little man

and of course being silly with Sethy.

First is slow cooker liners. I love cooking in my crock pot but HATE cleaning it after. These liners are amazing, you just put them in your crock pot, cook like usual, and then throw away the mess when you are done! And they are super cheap, I thin
k I paid $2.50 for a box at Target.

Second is Dawn Hand Renewal Dish Soap. I am doing dishes all the time & my hands have been getting so dry because of it. I noticed a difference right away!!

Third is the Swivel Sweeper. Now I do not own this, but Seth's mom is letting me borrow hers & I don't know how I ever lived without it! I am always sweeping, especially under Kimmie's chair at the table. This sweeper is awesome! It is so fast and easy to use. I recommend every mother get one of these! It works great on our hard wood floors & I also use it in our bathroom.
Now that I sound like some bad infomercial, here are my REAL favorite things......
watching Kimmie in the rain

smiles

snuggles (this picture was taken after she woke up at 4 am and would not go back to bed. We finally fell asleep on the couch around 6:30 am!)

more smiles:) I can't get enough of this little man

and of course being silly with Sethy.

5 comments:
i miss you guys. come visit asap!
ps. one of my favorite things is to brown a bunch of hamburger then freeze it so when i want to make tacos or something the meat is already cooked and i just have to warm it up. so easy!
Love love love all the pics! Your kids are getting so big! Such cuties!
I am for sure getting those liners! I'm so excited about them!
I didn't realize there was such a thing as liner for my slow cooker. But you can be sure I'll be picking those up on my next trip to Target!
Post a Comment