Kimmie is such a good helper & a GREAT big sister!!

They are just too cute!!!!

Today I spent a lot of time playing and laughing with the kids. Why don't I do that more often??? The dishes can wait, the laundry isn't going anywhere, I need to spend more time playing with the kids. Today was a good day!

They are just too cute!!!!

Today I spent a lot of time playing and laughing with the kids. Why don't I do that more often??? The dishes can wait, the laundry isn't going anywhere, I need to spend more time playing with the kids. Today was a good day!
3 comments:
They are such cute kids. I'm glad to hear that Kimmie is such a good big sister. :)
oh i love them so much. i want my kids to have big beautiful light eyes like their cousins. miss you guys!
So cute! I can't believe how big they are getting... that means it's been too long since we've had a chance to visit! When you coming to Utah? I miss you!
Post a Comment