Kimmie LOVES music, she always has. It is hard to catch her on camera, she normally gets shy and stops, or hits the camera:) She loves to sing and play the piano. I think it is time for Aunt Cyndy to start piano lessons:) She loves singing primary songs and always watches the DVD that Grandma bought her with all the church songs on it. The other day she sat down at the piano and started playing/singing I Am a Child of God. It was the sweetest moment ever! I was finally able to capture her singing on tape so this video is for you Grandma, enjoy!!!
The piano isn't her only talent!

The piano isn't her only talent!

4 comments:
That girl is so good! I love her sweet little voice and how she's trying to push the camera away. So cute! OH! And I loved how she stuck her lips way out to sing "...I must doooo..." Adorable!
Too cute! She seemed a little camera shy at first! Such a cute girl!
Nice slap in the start. Keeping her pimp hand strong!
SHe is so CUTE!!! Dax wants to watch her over and over. (watch out Seth!)
Post a Comment