Here is a quick picture of David. Chrissy had the baby late last night at a whopping 17 lbs. She did it all natural. Sorry we didn't call anyone it was so late and happened so fast. But if this 17 lb Russian baby was really ours, we would be on the Maury show right now. Not because he is 17 lbs but to find out who the real father is. For the record Chrissy made me post this, she is really bored. When the real baby comes we promise to let you all know. (My guess is he will be close to 17 lbs.) Leave a comment to guess when David will be born and how much he will weigh.
Friday, June 5, 2009
It's a BOY!!!!
Here is a quick picture of David. Chrissy had the baby late last night at a whopping 17 lbs. She did it all natural. Sorry we didn't call anyone it was so late and happened so fast. But if this 17 lb Russian baby was really ours, we would be on the Maury show right now. Not because he is 17 lbs but to find out who the real father is. For the record Chrissy made me post this, she is really bored. When the real baby comes we promise to let you all know. (My guess is he will be close to 17 lbs.) Leave a comment to guess when David will be born and how much he will weigh.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Wait are we guessing who the father is? I think I have a few guesses for you.
OK! I about threw up when I saw this picture! I was thinking....POOOOR CHRISSY!! So glad thats not real!
my guess is june 18th and he'll be 9 lbs 2 oz. and 20 inches
scott says june 20th and he'll be 20lbs 10 inches
nicky says june 14th or 25th and he'll be 8 lbs 8 oz. 20 inches
dylan's guess is july 17 and he'll be 20 lbs and about 30 inches long
taylor's guess is june 23rd and 8 lbs and 22 inches
what do we get if we win?
ha,ha,ha!! What a big baby! Sorry, you have to be on bed rest. I think you will have the baby on June 24th. That's my B-day!! If you need anything let us know!
I was so upset when I saw my grandson's picture and you hadn't called me!! shame, shame
ok, I will guess June 20th, 8:09am, 9 lb 5 oz, 21.5 inches long and that it will be a BOY!! Love, mom
Whoa! So glad that didn't really happen to you. I mean, not that he isn't attractive and all, but WOW! Ok, now I should go back to planning my primary lesson for tomorrow. (I am really not looking forward to this one.) I guess June 12th 8lbs 14oz
That's not very nice...I thought that was real, and I was concerned and excited. Damn you Chrissy, bedrest has got you crazy in the head! Nice one though!
Post a Comment