Saturday, May 30, 2009

Bed rest

So, I have been put on bed rest. As of my appointment last Thursday I started dilating. Since I am still only 34 weeks they put me on bed rest to try and keep this baby in longer. They would like me to make it another week, so we will see. I have another appointment on Wednesday & if I can make it to then I will be 35 weeks and it will be safer for him to come. Each day I can keep him in is great. I don't know what it is about our baby's, but they never want to wait the whole 40 weeks. So, just wanted to give everyone a heads up that David will be here soon:)

1 comment:

Flee said...

I'm really sorry about that. I would, for sure!, go crazy having to stay in bed all day. Then again, if I know you, you will out and about anyways. :)