This pregnancy I have not gained anywhere close to what I did with Kimmie. In order to reach the same weight I was when I had Kimmie I would have to gain around 25 lbs in 2 weeks. Not going to happen (even though I love taco bell!). Today as I was getting ready I realized I was wearing the exact same shirt I wore in my 32 week picture with Kimmie. Since I am 32 weeks right now I decided to take a picture and compare the two.
P. S. Yesterday some lady asked me if I was having twins, people are so funny! I politely told her no and went and got
Mc Donalds for lunch:)
32 weeks with Kimmie
32 weeks now!
P. S. Yesterday some lady asked me if I was having twins, people are so funny! I politely told her no and went and got
Mc Donalds for lunch:)
32 weeks with Kimmie
32 weeks now!
7 comments:
you look beautiful!!!! you are seriously glowing!! i'd bold some of these words to exentuate my enthuseaasim (sp) but iv got a baby on my lap.
ps love the top too!
I think you look great! I also don't think you look like you are carrying twins!
You look so pretty! Well, that sums it up :)
You have that pregnancy glow! And you look like you feel better this time around. Beautiful.
I hate to burst everyone's bubble, but that "glow" you speak of is a little thing called make-up:)
No, silly. It's in your smile and sparkle in your eyes. And maybe it's the glow that gave you the energy to put make-up on. ;) These days I can mostly be found au-naturale. I put it on for church and maybe once or twice during the week but that's pretty much it. YOU GLOW GIRL! He he he
You look so pretty and beautiful! You do not look like you are having twins! Good job on your health on this pregnancy!
Post a Comment