I can't believe I am already 32 weeks, time is passing way too fast. I feel alright considering the huge baby boy in my belly:) I have started the pregnancy "waddle" & I am pretty tired, but overall still hanging in! We finally got out all our baby stuff. Kimmie & David will be sharing a room so we set up Kimmie's "big girl bed" and she LOVES playing in it. Today we put her down for a nap in it and she went right to sleep! We will keep doing naps for a bit then move her into it permanently. She is growing so fast, I wish I could slow down time. She is such a smart little girl & talks all the time! She gets a little frustrated when we don't understand what she is saying, but she is normally pretty good at letting us know what she wants. I can't believe she is going to be 2 in a few months! See for yourself how adorable she is.....
enjoying a nice game of croquet
enjoying a nice game of croquet






1 comment:
She is so cute! I love her pig tails!
Post a Comment