Friday, June 19, 2009

David Scott Davenport

David was born at 12:21 AM on June 19, 2009. He was 9 lbs. 8 oz. 21 inches long. here are some pictures for you to enjoy.











10 comments:

Heather and Thomas Mann said...

What a cute little family you have. Congratulaions Chrissy and Srth! Welcome to a great family, David! You are one lucky kid!

Scott, Tina, Spencer and Morgan said...

oh we love him so much. he's the best thing. i don't know if we can call spencer chubba anymore because i think david is the chubba of the family now

Dawn said...

Beautiful!! Thanks for sharing!!

Flee said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! He's adorable! And Chrissy, you look great!

Michele said...

Congrats on the new edition to your family! He is so cute!

KataFara said...

Congratulations Chrissy! He is precious! What a big boy! Good job Mom! I hope everyone is adjusting well, especially the big sis, Kimmie! :) You have a beautiful family...welcome to the world David!

JENNY said...

I'm so happy for you! He is one cute baby!! So precious!

Michelle said...

Hooray!!! He's finally here, and seriously not a moment too late either! Can't wait to meet the new little guy (or should I say big?)! Let me know if you need anything at all!

Jessica said...

Congratulations guys! What a happy addition to your little family.

Unknown said...

You look so beautiful! Congrats he is so cute! I couldn't wait to get home so I could go online and look at you little "BIG" David. You are a very cute family. I can't wait to hold him! I am so excited for your family!

:-)